Bradford NATIONAL Bank COMMUNITIES
As a service to the communities we serve, Bradford National Bank will speak to schools, groups, organizations and civic clubs on a wide variety of topics. This service is provided at no charge.
- Fraud: What to look for and how to protect yourself. Click here for more information on fraud.
- Identity Theft: How to protect yourself and what to do if your identity has been stolen.
- Tellers, Clerks and Cashiers: What to look for when accepting cash and checks.
- Travel Club: A look at the adventures of the Bradford Travel Club.
- How To Make Your Banker Say Yes: How to establish a good relationship with your bank.
- What is a banks function in a local economy?: A banks relationship with the community it serves.
- How does a bank work?: A look at how a bank operates.
For more information on these programs, contact Randy Alderman at 664-2200
Randy shows a group of third graders how money moves through the banking system.