COMMERCIAL BANKING services
ELECTRONIC FEDERAL TAX
About Our Electronic Tax Payment Service
Paying your State and Federal taxes by check is becoming obsolete. In fact, both State and Federal governments now REQUIRE many businesses to make their tax payments electronically.
- Today electronic payment of taxes is becoming the preferred method of payment by many businesses.
- Our electronic tax payment service allows you to make your payment from the comfort of your office via a telephone call to our interactive voice response system or by accessing our secure Internet system.
- Both systems are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Your tax payment information is safe and secure when you use our electronic payment service. Our systems uses the latest encryption technology and multi-level password protection.
- Our E~Business Windows based software allows you to import tax payment information directly from your payroll system or you can use the E~Business software to recall any State or Federal tax payment data.
- By the click of the mouse you can enter and transmit tax payment to us via the Internet.
Electronic Tax Payments "Save You Money
Paying your State and Federal taxes electronically is less expensive than writing checks.
WITHOUT electronic payments you must:
- Print Tax Check
- Sign the Check
- Manually Complete Tax Coupon
- Hand Deliver or Mail Check and Coupon
WITH Electronic payment you ONLY NEED TO:
- Transmit your tax payment directly to us by Phone or Internet.
Avoid Late Tax Payments and Improve Your Cash Flow
- Forgetting to make your tax payments on time costs your business money.
- Our electronic tax payment service allows you to transmit your tax payment to us days before it is due. Our service will automatically warehouse your tax payment and will not release the payment to the government until it is due.
- Our electronic tax service will not withdraw the payment amount from your corporate account until the day your payment is sent to the government helping you manage your cash even better.
How to Sign Up
To apply for our electronic tax service, contact Randy Alderman